NETSETGO 5-8 YEARS
Draw, results & leader table coming soon
CNA-Tuesday-Night-Grand-Final-Draw-2019Download CNA-Wednesday-Night-Grand-Final-Draw-2019Download...read more
CNA - Tuesday Night Prelim Final Draw 2019Download CNA - Wednesday night Prelim final drawDownload CNA - Friday Night Prelim Final Draw...read more
What are the fees for the season?
|Netta 9 years||$240 + club fee|
|10/U – 10 years||$240 + club fee|
|11 – 12 years||$260 + club fee|
|13 years & older||$260 + club fee|
What do the fees cover?
- Capitation fees to Netball Queensland
- Umpire Development
- Coach Development
- Representative Players
- Repairs & Maintenance (Including: building and grounds improvements, Computer repairs, grounds maintenance)
- Wages (Administrator, Trainee Administrator & Games Controller)
- Office and Running Expenses (Including: cleaning, rates, lease fees, Electricity, phone and Internet)
- Capital improvements
- Club fee – is determined by each club, for more information please contact the clubs directly.
What age group does my child fall under?
Age is determined as at the 31st of December of the current year.
E.G. If your child’s age is 12 as of the 31st of December in 2017, your child will be deemed a 12/U player unless specified otherwise by the Netball club you’re involved with.
What Divisions are there for juniors?
- Divisions are there for juniors?
- Netta – 9 year olds
- 10/U – 10 year olds
- 11/U – 11 year olds
- 12/U – 12 year olds
- 13/U – 13 year olds
- Junior Division 3 – 14 – 17 year olds
- Junior Division 2 – 14 – 17 year olds
- Junior Division 1 – 14 – 17 year olds
What clubs can I play for?
- Aces Netball Club
- Trinity Beach Bulldogs Netball Club
- South Cairns Cutters Netball Club
- Cyclones Netball Club
- Leprechauns Netball Club
- NQ Ortho Radars Netball Club
- Cairns Saints Netball Club
- WGC Sharks Netball Club
- North Cairns Tigers Netball Club